Diane is an Atlanta area licensed & certified massage therapist and the owner of Massage Solutions LLC. She takes a whole-body approach to pain management and healing and asks questions to tailor a program to your needs.
In addition to being a licensed & certified massage therapist, Diane holds the following certifications:
- Neuromuscular Massage (Internationally Trained)
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage (Certified with Advanced Education)
- Lypossage (Internationally Certified)
- Fertilization Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Postpartum Massage
- Nurturing The Mother Pregnancy Massage
- Newborn and Infant Massage
Diane earned her Bachelor of Science degree from Southern Connecticut State University. Later she attended the New Life Institute School of Massage in Dunwoody, Georgia where she studied neuromuscular therapy and massage therapy.
Diane has been in practice as a licensed massage therapist in the State of Georgia since 1998 and is a member of the American Massage Therapy Association.
Lisa McCleskey is a certified nurse at Massage Solutions. Lisa was born and raised in Atlanta, GA. Lisa intended Brenau University where she studied health sciences and nutrition. She graduated and then went to DeKalb College of Nursing. Lisa holds advanced training in Lymphatic Drainage and Post Surgical Lymphatic Drainage.
Lisa’s experience includes:
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Certified Lypossage Therapist
- Post Surgical Lymphatic Drainage
- Chair massage for many Atlanta events